Au79: The Golden Clan
Register Now! Join us on this forum and get news and updates. You can see all of the stuff after you sign in. It's only take a second to sign up. Enjoy
Au79: The Golden Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATES: NEW WEBSITE SOON?

Go down

UPDATES: NEW WEBSITE SOON? Empty UPDATES: NEW WEBSITE SOON?

Post by CraZoY January 15th 2011, 8:13 am

UPDATE 5:
New website. Please sign up for this new site @ www.au79clan.tk and post something

UPDATE 4:
Sad , Unfortunately our site on www.000webhost.com has been cancel by the hoster. As of for now, I will no longer announcing any new website unless the new site is much better and is fully ready.
UPDATE 3:
New better website for our clan. This one is the best because it's made for clan. sign up at www.au79.enjin.com
UPDATES 2:
That's right, we have made a new website at http://au79.hostoi.com , as of right now it is still in under developement. I will try to update the site and learn how the forum works. Please sign up at our new website and give us suggestion and report bugs. It took me a while to setup and figure out how to install it via ftp server. This new forum will includes many feature that this forum doesn't have.
UPDATES 1:
Hmm right now, I am planning to make a new website with VBulletin. I hope everything go well so we can have a better forum. Thanks in advanced for joining at our website. Have fun surfing at our website and don't forget to post on this forum. I will keep you guys update if there a new site for us. lol! afro flower bounce rabbit

Last edited by CraZoY on February 19th 2011, 11:16 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATES 2)
CraZoY
CraZoY
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Console Owned: PS3, PSP, GBA, PC

http://crazoy.webs.com

Back to top Go down